Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyssssss! So I have been honour bound to keep this secret up to now and I'm sorry about that. BUT, I can can now let the cat out of the bag- There's a brand new, console exclusive DLC: Psych Ward. And it's super cheap!
From the Double11.com blog post:
In June 2016 we launched Prison Architect on console. In January, it received a free content update, bringing players sniper towers and exclusive textures. Now we’re super excited to say that players can download a console-exclusive DLC pack, Psych Ward, available on PlayStation™ 4 from 6th of June, and Xbox One on the 9th. In it, you’ll find a load of stuff including, for the first time, a new inmate security type: the Criminally Insane.
Watch the trailer to see what’s included:
(That may or may not be me in the trailer, shhhh)
Detailed list of DLC content:
* The Criminally Insane- inmates with new and varied reputations and desires, forcing you to explore new approaches to prison management.
* Psychopathic Inmates – The most volatile and unpredictable criminally insane inmates have 5 or more traits and are branded Psychopathic! Keep a watchful eye out for these guys stepping off the bus.
* Psychiatrist staff member- Hold consultation sessions to help support your prisoners’ needs.
* New room types- Who doesn’t love their own space? Padded cells gradually improve inmate’s desires for Privacy, Comfort, Safety and Freedom, as well as feelings of Suppression.
* Breakout!- A new game preference setting which allows you to ramp up the frequency of prisoner tunnel attempts.
* Two new Wardens- Hawk Hartman improves the performance of guards, while Dr Slugworth offers additional benefits for Criminally Insane inmates.
* 2 new pre-built prisons and 2 new building plots to use in Prison Warden mode
I'm waiting on a list of the included bug fixes, I'll update you on that when I can!